Sharing your learning to achieve the AMA
The AMA is the longest running professional development programme in the sector, widely acclaimed by the workforce and employers.
To be ready to participate in the professional review you will:
- have two years, 70 hours minimum, of continuing professional development (CPD)
- have completed your AMA project
- be active and engaged in the sector as an employee, a volunteer or a freelancer
- be a full member of the Museums Association
- have been recommended by your AMA mentor
When you have met these requirements then please contact us to book your professional review.
There is no additional fee for your professional review – it is included in your annual AMA fees which will need to be up to date.
You will need to complete and submit the following paperwork:
- final review
- future CPD plan
- CPD log
- an up to date CV
Once your paperwork is complete and your mentor has signed it off, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review it and give you some feedback, and at this point we will book you on to your professional review.
Congratulations! At this point you have almost completed your AMA journey.