1946 Leyland PS1 single decker bus Fleet NoZ 800, registration number GZ 4696. New to Northern Ireland Road Transport Board as Fleet No Z 800 in 1946, passed to Ulster Transport Authority on amalgamation in 1948, renumbered Z 7800 in 1962, passed to Ulsterbus in 1967. 34 seater bus. It is petrol-engined and the engine is in the front. The Leyland PS1 chassis vehicles were a heavyweight single decker bus introduced after WWII and were a development of the pre-war Leyland Tiger. They sold well in Britain, Northern Ireland and in the Republic of Ireland. They were the mainstay of the NIRTB and UTA fleet for twenty years.
Ulster Folk and Transport Museum