1937 Leyland Cheetah single decker bus Fleet No200, registration number IL 2849. The bus was owned by the Cassidy family who ran the Erne Bus Service. They usually collected the bare rolling chassis of a new bus from the ferry in Belfast and then drove it to Co Fermanagh, where it would have a locally-built body constructed, by Magee of Irvinestown. In 1957, the Enniskillen based eight strong fleet of Cassidy's Erne Bus Service was taken over by the Ulster Transport Authority. The vehicle was numbered Fleet No200 prior to the Erne Bus Service being taken over by UTA. The bus was withdrawn in 1960 and presented to Belfast Transport Museum. 4 cylinder petrol engine with engine in front.
Ulster Folk and Transport Museum