Our Members’ Meetings are open to all individual members, commercial members and anyone who works for an organisation that is an institutional member.
Online Members’ Meetings include:
- Talks from our president Gillian Findlay and director Sharon Heal
- Details of our policy and advocacy work, including our Museums Change Lives campaign
- An interactive session on a key issue, such as decolonising museums
- Information on the funding we offer, including the Esmée Fairbairn Collections Fund, which has awarded more than £10m to museums across the UK
- A session on how we can support your professional development with initiatives such as the Associateship of the Museums Association
- A discussion of the issues affecting museums and galleries in your area
- The chance to network with MA staff and other members in your area
A full programme will be available in due course.
Follow the event on Twitter #MANorthernIreland
You need to be a member to attend this event. Not yet a member?Join today
Important booking information
Please sign in and check the email address on your profile before booking. If you have been furloughed and do not have access to a work email address, you will not receive your confirmation or joining instructions emails.
If you create a new record with a different email address your membership will not be recognised and you will not be able to book onto this event. You can check and change your email address before booking.