Our Members’ Meetings are open to all individual members, commercial members and anyone who works for an organisation that is an institutional member.
Online Members’ Meetings include:
- Talks from our president Gillian Findlay and director Sharon Heal
- Details of our policy and advocacy work, including our Museums Change Lives campaign
- An interactive session on the climate crisis
- A session exploring the Front of House Charter for Change and what it means for you, your organisation, and the sector.
- A discussion of the issues affecting museums and galleries in your area
- The chance to network with MA staff and other members in your area
Follow the event on Twitter #MAMidlands
You need to be a member to attend this event. Not a member?Join today
Introduction by chair
Museums Change Lives
A chance for attendees to break into groups and share examples of how museums they work with and for are having an impact on the communities they serve by enhancing people’s health and wellbeing; inspiring engagement, debate and reflection; and creating better places to live and work
Supporting the sector
Front of House Charter for Change
We are committed to the inclusive and professional treatment of front-of-house workers, and we believe that front-of-house roles are a profession and career pathway. The Front-of-House Charter for Change outlines the ways in which organisations can recognise, include, and develop front-of-house colleagues. In this session we will explore what the Charter means for you, your organisation, and the sector.
Alistair and Antonia lead an interactive sustainability skills session.
Networking session led by MA reps
Important booking information
Please sign in and check the email address on your profile before booking. If you have been furloughed and do not have access to a work email address, you will not receive your confirmation or joining instructions emails.
If you create a new record with a different email address your membership will not be recognised and you will not be able to book onto this event. You can check and change your email address before booking.