|Organisation||Royal College of Physicians|
The six objects listed below have been approved for transfer by the Royal College of Physicians and are currently available.
IV51: Metal memorial plaque, inscribed: 'DOCTER WILLIAM HARVEY DECESED THE 3 OF JUNE 1657 AGED 79 YEARS'
IV52 and IV53 Two plaster memorial plaques, inscribed: 'DOCTER WILLIAM HARVEY DECESED THE 3 OF JUNE 1657 AGED 79 YEARS'
IV46.2 - metal plaque depicting a face, likely made of lead.
IV45.1 and IV45.2 Two plaster plaque depicting a face.
If you are interested in acquiring an object or would like further information, please email email@example.com by 1st April 2020.
Please include the following information in your register of interest:
• The organisation you are representing
• The object number of the object(s) that you wish to acquire
• How you intend to use the object(s) for public benefit;
• How you will ensure the long-term care of the object;
• Your full contact details
Following the closing date given above, all registers of interest will be considered and the most
suitable recipient(s) selected.
|11 St. Andrews Place|