OrganisationAbbey Pumping Station Museum
Type of enquiryDisposal

Manual fire appliance circa 1765


A horse-drawn hand fire pump, either that built by Nuttalls of Longacre circa 1765 for the Duke of Manchester's Estate at Kimbolton, Cambs or that built by John Bristow for Kimbolton village in 1773.  It was found at Leighton Bromswold, Cambs.



ContactSimon Davies
Simon.Davies@leicester.gov.uk
0116 454 0206
Corporation Rd
Leicester
LE4 5PX
United Kingdom