For museums, galleries, heritage sites, and related sector organisations
Benefits for your organisation• up to five copies of Museums Journal monthly (in print only)
• free access to Museum Practice online for all your staff
• free access to Find a museum for all your staff
• free policy reports and events
• direct representation on museum issues
• free ethical guidance
• regional consultation on major issues
• copies of the code of ethics
• advice and support from MA staff
• free attendance for all your staff to members’ meetings held in your area of the UK
• cheaper individual membership for your staff
• substantial discount for your staff to attend MP seminars and other events
• substantial discount for your staff to attend the Annual Conference & Exhibition
• discounts on our publications
• free copy of the Museum Services Directory for your organisation
• special discount for any staff who wish to undertake our professional development schemes
• discounts of up to 50% on recruitment advertising
Creating new networksInstitutional membership gives your staff cheaper access to professional development schemes, events, seminars and our annual conference and exhibition.
Keeping you in touchOur publications, online archives and website provide essential information to keep you in touch with the latest news, analysis, opinion and projects.
Developing your practiceThrough our publications, events and website, we bring together case studies and examples, so that you can learn from the latest work being done in museums.
Providing new fundingIn the next year we will:
• award £1m of Esmée Faribairn Collections Fund grants
• offer up to 20 places on a scheme to help professionals in their mid-career develop new skills
• distribute a variety of small grants through the trusts and funds the MA administers
Making the caseWe advocate to governments, policy makers and funders at the highest levels in all four nations.
Purchase institutional membership
Or download a booking form offline (pdf)